Monday, June 21, 2010

rememberance

i remember the days when i could play as a child.
creating lies to impress the few friends i had.
such a short time since i was water,
now i seem to have become a limitless amount of ice.

"For where have my days gone, lest I forget their joys and sorrows." Said a shadow,
"For here is what my days have become, and for this, i am glad." said another,
"Why have my days yielded such bad crop? Have i not followed the right teaching?".


"For that is what was and what will never be again. For this is what is and shall only be shortly. For that is what is to be and will never be known before it is." These are my words for i lack a disability that inhibits me from telling you.


I AM CORRUPT,
I AM PERFECT,
I AM LIES,
I AM TRUTH,
For I am what God had made me, and I am what sin has corrupted.

"Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart." 2 Timothy 2:22

No comments:

Post a Comment