Wednesday, June 16, 2010

everyone longs to get to the top of their ladder, but not everyone realizes that if you focus on the step your on, you will move up.

i make a vow, i get distracted.

as i turn out the lights, i seal myself in a warm dark room. i naturally avoid the piles of clothing and junk that lay around that i have become accustom to. sitting, waiting for something magical to happen, thinking it wont come. people asking for prayers, people making up excuses for attention, people wanting me to go serve them... its all so dark... like the changing seasons, my happiness comes and goes only to be lost until it shows itself. you say two minutes, i say two seconds, the difference remains the same. your world, such a mystery, so unique and relevant. my world, such a drag, like a broken record. they scream when worlds collide yet i welcome the destruction because i know the unique will arise from the ash. you will arise from the ash. my life, a game. my user, a cheater. they got tired at the start and messed with the programing. they got bored two years in and started to fool around. they got restless 5 years in and used cheats. now, i remain a character who is beyond where he should be. i have the ultimate weapon in the tutorial stage. and just like always, i want to delete my profile and start over so i can work up to the best without cheats. merge with me my dear and together we will party until we die. through the darkest dungeon and the fiercest foe, let my blade be your arrow as your arrow will always be my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment